Campofrío triumphs at the 2017 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity
The campaigns “Delicious Tranquillity” by Pavofrío and “Mother’s Day” by Navidul were each awarded Bronze Lions
Campofrío has been one of the most honoured Spanish companies at this 64th edition of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, being awarded a Bronze Lion in the Public Relations category for the “Delicious Tranquillity” campaign by Pavofrío and a Bronze Lion in the Radio category for the commercial “Elena” of Navidul’s “Mother’s Day” campaign.
The Cannes Lions honour the best creative work of each year in the entire spectrum of brand communications, and are acknowledged worldwide as the cornerstone of creative excellence in communications.
This 64th edition boasted 41,170 entries running for this renowned award, of which only 10% reach the shortlist in the various categories. This has been a second reason for the recognition of Campofrío’s excellence in creative communication and publicity at this 2017 edition of the Cannes Lions, as five of its entries reached the shortlists in different categories:
- Campofrío’s campaign “Children of Understanding”, shortlisted in the PR category.
- Campofrío’s campaign “Made by all of us together”, shortlisted in the Public Relations category.
- Campofrío’s campaign “Revenge”, shortlisted in the Film category.
- Campofrío’s campaign “Spain in a Day”, shortlisted in the Entertainment category.
- Finally, in addition to the Bronze Lion received in the Public Relations Category, “Delicious Tranquillity” by Pavofrío was shortlisted in the Direct category.
Since its first edition in 1954, the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has been the most significant international event in the world of creative communication and publicity. It inspires, challenges and promotes the most creative, most talented and most inventive professionals in the creative communication, entertainment, design and technology industries from over 100 countries all over the world.